Jobs Home > Delivery Driver
If you are personable, quick on your feet and looking for a part-time position delivering a great product then we may have a job for you. Rose of Sharon Florist is a great place to work. The ideal candidate should love flowers and value the sending and receiving of flowers for all occasions. Please take a look at the job qualifications and duties below. We look forward to reviewing your application and meeting you soon.Working Hours and Pay Rate
- Part-time drivers generally work 4 to 5 hours per day.
- Rate of pay 17 ph
- This is an ongoing part-time position.
- You must possess a current California Class C Drivers License.
- You must be insurable by our insurance company without rating.
- You must have a clean California Department of Motor Vehicles printout available.*
- You must have the ability to read a map or navigate with an app.
- Basic computer skills in a Windows® operating system environment is helpful.
- Delivery of fresh flowers, plants and related gifts to Santa Maria, Orcutt, Guadalupe, Nipomo and surrounding areas including funeral homes, hospitals and convalescent homes. Occasional deliveries to the Arroyo Grande area.
- Light cleaning duties such as sweeping and dusting
- Errand running.
- Flower cleaning and processing for sale.
How to Apply
- Fill out Apply for Delivery Position Here
*A DMV printout is not required to apply for this position but will be required to have your application considered for employment. We recommended that you obtain a copy of your DMV record by visiting the Department of Motor Vehicles at the following location;Department of Motor Vehicles
523 S McClelland
Santa Maria, CA
The cost of a DMV record is $5.00.
Drop Off or Mail your DMV Printout and Resume toRose of Sharon Florist
703 E Main St
Santa Maria, CA